Our client, a leading Medical device organisation located in Athlone Westmeath is seeking a French-speaking Accounts Receivable assistant to join their finance team. This position will have a hybrid working model with 3 days of Work from home.
Key responsibilities include:
- The Ability to work independently and problem-solve customer credit risk, collection and billing issues as they arise and work through a solution with peers and process owners
- Report portfolio status on demand and effectively utilize systems available to create those reports
- Work in collaboration with peers, customers and process owners for a win-win outcome
- Reduce write off’s to bad debt and third-party collections by proactively collecting on accounts receivable
- Evaluate process and ensure compliance with policy
- Demonstrate the ability to be self-aware and build trust in all relationships
- Experience in Cash Application/Accounts Receivable, preferably in a multinational/shared service environment.
- Ability to prioritise – there is a high volume of bank statement activity and customer accounts and clearing accounts to be maintained.
- Experience in payment allocation/matching is an advantage.
- Experience in SAP or other accounting packages is desirable
- Excellent communication skills, ability to interface positively with internal and external customers and to assess and analyse various customer account scenarios.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role please get in touch with Michelle Miley.
+353 90 6450667