Leading company in the Limerick region looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their growing organisation on a contract basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to build on your Accounts Receivable and administration skills in a reputable company.
You will be joining a team working on accounts receivable, transactions, customer queries and other administrative duties as required.
- You will process all necessary transactions daily.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the company systems are up to date.
- You will be in charge of maintaining all customer records.
- You will be preparing daily reports and assisting colleagues with other projects.
- You will be required to handle customer queries, and complaints effectively.
- You will be required to represent the company from time to time.
- Business / Accounting qualification or related field.
- 2 + years accounts receivable or payable experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of accounts receivable.
- Knowledge of SOX compliance.
- Excellent people skills.
- Adept at IT systems.
- Skilled at analysis and reporting.
- Professional, confidential and able to work on own autonomy.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your skills and avail of this excellent opportunity, call Jennifer O’Gorman on 061-512270 or apply and send your CV for review, discussion and further information.