My client is a global Medical Devices organisation with its shared services centre based in the Athlone. They are seeking an Accounts Receivable Administrator (fluency in French required) on a permanent basis.
Your new role will involve-
- Maintenance of a large volume of Customer accounts, covering Cash Collection and Account Maintenance duties.
- Recording and relevant routing of all customer feedback.
- To monitor and analyse blocked orders on a daily basis.
- To have responsibility for administration tasks linked to the Accounts Receivable process such as sourcing of payment remittances, the running of statement runs/dunning runs and direct debit runs among other tasks.
- To play a key role in query management and query resolution
The successful candidate will have –
- Experience with SAP
- 1+ years experience in a similar role
- Fluency in French and English
On offer for this role –
- Salary c.€30k
- 24 days annual leave pro-rated
- Company contributory pension scheme – 5%
- Fully subsidised health insurance with Irish Life
- Partly Subsidised gym membership at RSC – €23 per month
- Partly subsidised sports and social club
- 4 times death in service benefit