Video for this job
Our client, a world leader in life sciences, is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk, who is fluent in English and German to join their team. A minimum of 3 years’ experience is required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Matching and entering supplier invoices through relevant ERP’s (Movex and Oracle R12)
- Management of invoices through a dedicated scanning and Workflow system
- Processing payments to suppliers and employees through various banking platforms
- Working with internal Integra clients and new acquisitions to standardize and implement processes
- Travelling to site as required
- Keep current on process enhancements and work practices and provide support as require
- Providing consultation and guidance on processes and SSC procedures
- Dealing with supplier queries and reconciling supplier accounts
- Reporting on various aspects of the AP balances at month end
- Travel and Corporate Credit Card administration and follow up with delinquent employees
- Maintaining AP Ledgers and Queries to sustainable levels
- Other general accounting duties and projects as appropriate
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for this position.
- Good understanding of Shared Services concepts and processes
- Proficient using MS Suite
- Experience in Oracle (AS400 an advantage)
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Possess good computer skills.
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
- Solid organizational skills and team liaison skills
- 3 Years relevant experience in a similar role – preferably in a SOX environment
- Strong aptitude for working with numbers & an ability to work on own initiative
- Concur / iExpense or similar experience in T&E area an advantage
- Scanning / workflow experience preferable
- Good interpersonal skills with experience of working in a diverse and fast growing environment
- Good understanding of problem-solving and follow up
- Language: Fluent German and English required
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Boyle on 016620088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.