- Reference: CJ46801
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
One of the leading Tech Startups in California is setting up a Finance team in Cork – do you want to be part of the initial Cork team and go on an exciting journey as they scale up the operation?
Collins McNicholas Recruitment & HR Services Group have been exclusively retained to support this global leader in putting together a team of self-starters who enjoy working in a dynamic and ever evolving environment. Some of their current customer base include the likes of Netflix, Sony, eBay, McDonalds and Microsoft to name but a few. If you have an inquisitive mind and a good sense of humour (your favourite joke at the ready for interview!), then please read on….
As one of the initial hires to the Cork team we are currently looking to speak with Accounts Payable professionals who have previous experience working within a US Multinational. Reporting to the AP Manager (based in the US) you will be responsible for the processing of vendor invoices and employee expense reports. You will also get the opportunity to be involved in month-end and quarter-end close related activities as well as other exciting projects as they arise.
Overview of the main responsibilities:
- Processing invoices, securing approvals, and entry into the Workday system.
- Review new vendor forms and setup vendor profiles in the system.
- Processing expense reports including receipts validation and expense policy compliance.
- Assist in the weekly disbursements process as well as period end close activities.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Effective communication and trouble-shooting skills.
- Result-oriented mindset and a strong ability to work with limited supervision across time zones.
What a suitable profile looks like for this role:
- 2+ years’ experience working within a US Multinational organisation.
- Hands on full cycle accounts payable and expense report processing experience in a high-volume environment, including multi-entity/international transactions.
- Knowledge of Workday Financials ERP system is preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of specific US tax forms and reporting structures.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
- Michael O'Brien
- Principal Consultant & Commercial Team Lead
- 021 4911064
- Connect with MichaelLinkedINEmail