Accounts Payable Specialist required with 2 years + experience in a multinational environment. Permanent. Galway city.
- Processes payments to vendors and / or from customers.
- Maintains and reconciles customer and or vendor accounts.
- Assist management with the financial close process
- Ensures internal controls compliance
- Carries out duties in compliance with established business policies
- Qualified Accounting Technician or a minimum level 7 Degree qualification in Accounting or Finance.
- Candidates who are educated to Leaving Certificate standard with two to three years related experience will also be considered for this role.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in multinational environment.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of accounting processes.
- Identifies and resolves accounting issues with minimal supervision or assistance.
- Fluency in French, German or Italian would be an advantage but is not essential.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.