Our client, a global leading healthcare company based in Dublin South, is looking to hire an Accounts Payable Team Lead. The successful candidate will need to have 3-5 years of experience leading a shared services operations team in account payable. They will need to have managed 3rd party outsource providers. They have a hybrid working model - 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.
Lead Accounts Payable Projects as well day to day AP activities across captive Regional Shared Services and the 3rd party outsourcer(s) supporting the regional AP operations, including
- Ensure stakeholder engagement, reporting and communication.
- the preparation of periodic (E.g. monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, and annual) reports and other ad-hoc financial analyses needed to support reporting on financial performance/operating results
- Developing and Reviewing KPI/Metrics scorecard reporting & results (Paid on time, invoice issue resolution, GRIR, Debit balances, Help desk response
- Month End Close process
- Compliance and Controls, Testing and Review
- Ensure integrity of internal controls, in partnership with the compliance team.
- Support, development, and retention of talented individuals for the company's regional shared service team including:
- Provide timely coaching, guidance, and feedback to staff to help them maximize their potential and meet key accountabilities. Ensure availability of training to provide staff with in-depth knowledge of the end-to-end Source To Pay (STP) processes, and the functional AP/T&E processes.
- Drive a performance based culture to meet or exceed agreed upon division, legal entity, country, and corporate service delivery commitments.
- Must have a BA degree in Business or Accounting
- 5 years of Procure To Pay/Account Payable experience inclusive of all aspects of Regional Accounts Payable and Supplier Enablement, within a complex global organization
- 3 to 5 years leading Shared Services operations Team across multiple country and/or divisions
- Must have strong people and team management experience
- Strong knowledge of Accounts Payable best practices and solutions
- Program implementation skills & experience required
- Proven Process Improvement experiences
- SAP & Other non-SAP ERP experience is essential.
- Experience managing 3rd party outsource providers
For more information and a confidential conversation get in touch with Niamh Cregg