The Global Process Lead – Account Payable – Long term contract based in Galway city. Project related role. Essential to have SAP ERP system experience.
The responsibility of this role is to provide specialist knowledge and expertise in the area of accounts payable during an SAP ERP Implementation Project but also to become and an expert in the use of an AP specific invoice processing tool that interfaces with the SAP system.
- Supporting end-to-end design and implementation of the solution
- Partner and support Global Process Managers (GPM) to drive necessary business decisions and process adoption
- Promotes a Global Perspective.
- Ensure that IT solutions meet the needs of the business.
- Support the design, build, and documentations to ensure they are consistent with effective integration and communication across Record to Report
- Support the change management and training aspect as this is a key deliverable for the project across all entities
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all levels across the company and with external partners
- Completion of additional tasks that maybe assigned during the project by GPM
- Preparation of payments to Vendors including matching of electronic payments to paid invoices and expense reports on a weekly basis
- Matching, coding and processing of Vendors Invoices and Credit Notes
- Understanding the reconciliation of Vendor’s statements on a monthly basis
- Vendor contacts and resolution of ongoing vendor issues
- Monthly close
- 3+ years relevant experience in an accounts payable role – preferably with Shared Service Centre and multinational corporation background
- Accounting Technician or equivalent qualification
- Third Level Diploma/Degree
- SAP ERP Systems experience is essential
- Another language is desirable but not essential.
- Flexibility for travel required
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.