Video for this job
This is a new position within the Ireland Client Expenses Team that has arisen as a result of a strategic team restructure to support our expanding business in Ireland.
The successful individual will be based in Limerick, lead an established team and will report directly to the Head of Client Expenses.
- Management of the Ireland Client Expenses operational process
- Responsibility for accuracy and timeliness across a broad spectrum of financial and accounting matters ensuring all SLA, project and audit deliverables are met.
- Drive & Lead the review and approval payments and budgets, file tax returns, and ensure all client queries are resolved.
- Maintain unrivalled client satisfaction and continuously improve the departments’ performance with a direct focus on quality, risk mitigation, efficiencies and internal controls.
- Work as part of the wider Fund Administration Ireland team engaging with multiple locations and partners to seek opportunities to improve productivity and quality within the department.
Skills / Experience
- Experience in oversight of an accounts payable function for a multi-national organisation is preferable
- Strong communication, analytical, problem-solving, planning, presentation, leadership and motivational skills are required.
- Proven client management skills
- Strong PC skills required, notably MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio)
If you are interested in discussing this role, please call Mai O’Farrell on 061-512270