- Reference: 47113
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cavan, Longford, Westmeath
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
My client, a well known Irish Brand, are seeking to hire an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their midlands team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy and vibrant accounts department.
- Preparing PO’s for various departments
- Reviewing and verifying invoices (stock and non-stock)
- Sorting, coding, matching invoices and credit notes and posting onto ledger
- Posting of payments and allocation of such to creditors accounts
- Monthly reconciliation of all supplier accounts, ensuring queries are dealt with quickly
- Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts (payable side) & other balance sheet accounts e.g. GRNI
- Participation in on-going improvements and enforcement of policies and procedures with regards to the Accounts Payable Department.
- Maintenance of supplier files
- Scanning and filing of documents
- Other Ad hoc jobs
- At least 2 years’ experience in an accounts payable position
- Excellent IT skills, a high level of Excel expertise is essential (pivot tables, vlookup formulas etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy with numbers
- Accounting Technician qualification desirable
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton on 090 64 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!