I am currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant for a specific purpose contract to December 2021. This role will be located in Sligo. The role mainly involves taking responsibility for the Accounts Payable / Creditor functions under the direction of the Finance Manager.
As an Accounts Payable Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- VAT returns.
- Supplier payments.
- Compiling information for Revenue.
- Assisting the Finance Manager.
- Other Adhoc duties as required.
*Full job description available on request.
- 3 years relevant Accounts experience.
- Working knowledge of Great Plains accounting software (or similar software).
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
What You’ll Receive
- Competitive salary.
- 37-hour workweek (Monday to Friday).
- 22 days holidays.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this Accounts Payable Assistant, please contact Emma Cawley.