Our Client is looking for a Finance Accounts Assistant who can Report to the Finance Manager, working closely with the Senior Accounts Assistant and with other members of the Finance Department, the Accounts Assistant will work mainly in the areas of accounts payable and cash management while providing support to the overall finance team as required.
- Primary role will be in ensuring that all supplier invoices are properly processed; validated and approved prior to payment and paid in accordance with agreed payment terms.
- Liaising with Purchasing Dept to ensure resolution to any Supplier Invoice queries.
- Assist in maintaining the cash recording of the company on Microsoft money (or similar product).
- Manage petty cash & foreign currency requirements, employee expense claims and cash flow forecasting.
- Assist in processing of monthly Moog intra-netting transactions and reconciliation of intercompany balances at quarter end.
- Liaising with company auditors to ensure smooth completion of annual audit.
- Monthly analysis of expense and variance accounts.
- Ensure compliance for all Sarbanes Oxley related requirements of the organization.
- Provide back-up services to cover absences within the finance department as required.
- Ad hoc information as required from time to time.
Education, Experience and Key Competencies:
- Qualified Accounting Technician or similar qualification.
- Experience working in accounts payable in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP system an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently as required.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Jessica Kennedy