- Reference: GJ46215
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Galway City, Mayo
- Category: Quidel
Accounts Payable Analyst required with 3 – 5 years’ experience in a multinational environment. Galway city.
- Process accounts payable Invoices for all legal entities.
- Liaise with other functions on AP issues
- Respond to supplier enquiries relating to payment issues to ensure successful resolution.
- Supplier Reconciliations
- Liaise with internal customers to effectively manage any queries.
- Participate in month end process as required
- Participate in external and internal audits.
- Ad hoc tasks as required to support Finance Function.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in a Shared Service Centre or similar environment is required.
- Qualification in a relevant discipline would be advantageous.
- Strong ERP knowledge and Microsoft Office.
- A broad knowledge of accounting and financial control.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-cultural team.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail in performing accounting tasks.
- Customer focused.
- Fluency in a second European language an advantage but not necessary.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie