Accounts Payable Analyst required with
- Accounts Payable: The accounts payable (AP) team will have daily coordination with the Financial Shared Services (FSS) function, organize monthly calls, issue agendas for calls and minutes after the calls and follow up on action items.
- Coordinate the payments runs with AP FSS and issue the schedule each quarter.
- Review all AP batches of invoices processed by AP FSS and request any necessary corrections prior to approval.
- Review all AP aging and have items processed in a timely manner with AP FSS.
- Review the creditors reconciliations produced by AP FSS and ensure that any missing invoices are requested.
- Travel and Expenses: Processing of all travel expenses (T&E) in accordance with the travel policy for all offices and commercial teams and liaising with managers on any expenses approved outside the policy.
- Management & administration of the expense tool Concur globally, linking with IT on any changes required to the import from Concur to Accounting system (MFG).
- Management & monitoring of the credit card facility for both expenses
- VAT: Prepare the Irish VAT 3 returns, VIES and Intrastat Return and upload on ROS
- Co-ordinate Netherlands(NL) VAT report with Taxback.com for the Monthly VAT returns for the distribution centre in NL
- Prepare monthly VAT reconciliations for all VAT types
- Co-ordinate any VAT reclaims for travel expenses and foreign VAT invoices with Taxback.com
- Month end/Year end Reporting: Ensure all postings are made to the general ledger for the account payable function.
- Perform the reconciliation of the AP accounts at each closing for all the currencies outstanding at closing.
- 5 years accounts experience, preferably within a multi-national environment.
- Accountancy qualification an advantage (part-qualified/accounting technician) desirable
- Working with a shared services function an advantage
- Competent in Microsoft office (strong excel skills required)
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org