Your new company is a well known Medical Devices organisation located in Athlone, Co.Westmeath. They are growing daily and hence the need to increase support on the Finance team. The purpose of this role is to process accounts payable invoices and performing creditor reconciliations.
Your new role will involve –
• Process accounts payable Invoices on SAP for all legal entities.
• Liaise with other functions on AP/Purchasing issues; drive towards resolution
• Creditor Reconciliations
• Liaising with Vendors when necessary
• Reconcile AP/Purchasing at month end.
• Creating/amending vendor master record
• Participate in month-end process as required
Ideally, you will have 1-2 years experience within an Accounts Payable position and will have a broad knowledge of accounting and financial control principles and their business applications.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress into a fast paced role where permanency may be considered after successful completion of the 12-month contract.
Excellent benefits on offer (Health/Pension/Gym subscription) and a healthy salary of €30,000k.