Our well known established client is looking to recruit an experienced AP Administrator to their team on a 12-month contract.
- Process invoices for all Divisions and business units
- Process invoices and credits.
- Contribute to the team target of invoices and credit notes to be processed each month.
- Raise queries and investigate variances between PO/GRN and invoices to resolution or escalate where appropriate.
- Respond to supplier enquiries relating to payment queries and ensure successful resolution.
- Complete creditor account reconciliations
- Liaise with internal customers to effectively manage any queries.
- Deal with all supplier and external party queries
- Day-to-day administration and duties as required by the business
- Provide support and cover for other members of the shared service team as required
- Involvement in Shared Service Centre projects
- Participate in external and internal audits.
- Identify process improvements.
- Contribute to the reporting and monitoring of AP activities and KPIs
2+ years’ experience in a Shared Service Centre or similar environment is required.
- Softco document management
- Experience using Oracle & highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships with both internal and external parties.
- Excellent, planning and organisation skills strong attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- A proven track record in driving for results.
- Determination to strive for continuous improvement.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien.