About this Role –
Perform accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
Your day to day –
- To manage and administer the AP function.
- Compliance and maintenance of defined processes & procedures.
- Manage & maintain a busy AP email account.
- Daily processing of all vendor invoices & credit notes.
- Highlight and resolve all quantity and price discrepancies on invoices/credits.
- Continuous maintenance & monthly reconciliation of all vendor accounts.
- Validation & processing of all vendor payments.
- Continuous validation of the Aged Vendor Report.
- Provision of AP information & reporting to Management.
- Filing & general administrative duties.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will need to have –
- Minimum of 2 years dedicated AP experience (essential).
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and AP principles.
- Data entry skills & experience.
- Hands-on experience with computer systems, excel, word. (ERP systems experience would be a distinct advantage).
- Fluent oral & written English.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien on 021-4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org