My client, a government-funded organisation is seeking to recruit an Accounts Payable Administrator to join their team. This position can be based in their Dublin or Monaghan office. The role is to support a busy financial control team, with primary focus on the accounts payable function.
- Logging of supplier Invoices / credit notes
- Following up with approvers to ensure compliance with prompt payment regulation
- Investigate and seek clarification of variances between purchase orders and invoices
- Processing of weekly supplier payment run
- Completion of weekly prompt payment report
- Ensure signed contracts on file for specific suppliers before processing payments.
- Dealing with supplier queries and reconciling supplier statements
- Day to day administration tasks e.g. creating suppliers, filing, following up on delivery dockets, issuing F45 forms.
- Assist in the development of monthly management reports.
- 3+ years financial/administration experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Capacity to review the work of colleagues
- Experience of working within a framework of confidentially
- Proficient in the use of integrated financial accounting systems
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton on 090 64 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie