My client, a leading Midlands Multi-National Medical Device, company is seeking to recruit an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their busy Finance Department. This is an excellent ooportunity to join a compnay that has expereinced significant growth and have their SSC located in the midlands. This position will be offered on an initial 12 month contract.
The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for processing accounts payable invoices and performing creditor reconciliations. Other associated ad hoc tasks will be necessary from time to time
- Process accounts payable Invoices on SAP for all legal entities.
- Liaise with other functions on AP/Purchasing issues; drive towards resolution
- Creditor Reconciliations
- Liaising with Vendors when necessary
- Reconcile AP/Purchasing at month end.
- Creating/amending vendor master record
- Participate in month end process as required
- Ad hoc tasks as required to support Finance Function.
- Back up for other colleagues where necessary
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Education to Leaving Certificate level (or similar) and, preferably, to Diploma level in a finance discipline.
- A minimum of two years of responsible accounting experience.
- A broad knowledge of accounting and financial control principles and their business applications
- Flexibility – willingness to help other colleagues to meet deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a multi-cultural team
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail in performing accounting tasks
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton on 090 64 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!