- Reference: D47168
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Accounts Payable – 6 to 12-month contract
Excellent opportunity to work with one of the world’s largest fund administration and middle office solutions provider.
- A highly detailed Accounts Payable professional is required for a 6 to 12 months contract role in our clients Dublin office.
- Located in Dublin City Centre
- Matching and posting of invoices.
- Preparation, allocation of costs to correct G/L accounts, and payment of weekly bills
- Reconciliation of all vendor accounts to statement
- Contribute accounts payable information to other departments upon request
- Coordinate the accounts payable system, including vendor details, record of payments and filing systems
- 1-2 years Finance Administration / Accounts Payable experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player: the person will deal internally with different colleagues in different functions and jurisdictions, with business managers and external customer and suppliers.
Contact CMCN Dublin office for Info:
- Please contact Blaithin O’Shea on 01-6620088
- OR email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie