- Reference: CJ45943
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
- Processing of invoices, complete by 7 day of monthly accounts cycle
- Creditor reconciliations & accruals listing complete by day 9 of monthly accounts cycle
- Verification of weekly supplier payments based on the reconciled supplier accounts.
- Dealing with supplier & invoice queries
- Collection and validation of hours for processing of payroll.
- Weekly & monthly processing of payroll.
- Posting of wages journals.
- P30 & P35 returns.
- Dealing with day to day queries re payroll
- Bank postings and reconciliations complete by day 3 of monthly accounts cycle.
- Processing of sales orders and flag any issues as regards price, credit limit or payment status
- Maintenance of customer price lists, customer account status and credit limit
- Opening of new customer accounts
- Ensuring credit limits are kept up to date and are sufficient
- Send out monthly statements.
- Preparation of a range of weekly and monthly management KPI reports
- Assisting in preparation of financial accounts.
- General office duties including providing phone & reception cover in the afternoons
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
- Attention to detail & numerical skills
- Disciplined and consistent approach to following process and procedures
- Ability to work well when under pressure and meet expected deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills including intermediate level Excel with prior knowledge of computerised accounting and payroll packages. Knowledge of Sage product suite (Line 50 & Micropay) an advantage.
- Willing, flexible and adaptable attitude
- Communication skills
- Accounts Technician and/or Diploma Level Business/Accounting
- 2 -3 years relevant experience
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!