Accounts Assistant/Office Manager- Athlone
This is an excellent opportunity for a career driven candidate with strong Accounts & Administration experience to join a young and growing business, in a position which will offer a wide variety of tasks and challenges. There is scope for personal development and
opportunities to grow with the business. This position will report into the General Manager.
Overview of your responsibilities:
• Government returns (Payroll, VAT, Intrstat & VIES)
• Journals and Month-end finalisation & reporting
• Accounts Payable: Creditor Pay-runs and oversight of creditor reconciliation
• Accounts Receivable: Oversight of customer account set-up and cashflow management
• Close involvement with key relationships, including insurance, banking etc
• HR / Personnel administration and queries handling
• Variety of ad-hoc administrative work
• Work flexibly with other Business Support functions ensuring critical services are managed
throughout the year.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
• 5 years relevant minimum Financial Management experience
• Experience in managing Government Returns reports & other external reporting needs
• Experience in Payroll & Other Employee Management systems
• Have strong IT skills (Microsoft Office, payroll, and accounting software)
• Be flexible, enthusiastic, comfortable managing the multiple elements of working in a mid-size
business, enjoy dealing with people at all levels. Multitasking is a critical need of the role
• Have sharp attention to detail and the initiative to push issues to closure.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan.