This organisation has worldwide expertise but also a local presence within their specialised field. This company has an excellent culture, salary and benefits.
This will be a key role in the Finance function and requires someone coming from a diverse accounts background. Reporting into the CFO, this is an excellent opportunity in an excellent organisation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Management of the Accounts Payable function.
- Reconciliation of vendor statements, responding to queries and ensuring accurate documentation maintenance for audit purposes.
- Monitoring of company accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Audit and process the company credit card transactions and statements
- Management of Employee expense reports
- Revenue returns
- Maintain and manage the expense system.
- Strong experience in an Accounts role
- Strong knowledge of the AP policies and procedures
- Experience in Sage Accounting and Sage Micropay
- High level of numerical accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.