Video for this job
My client is a Motor Parts organisation based in Kilbeggan who is seeking to hire an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
Your new role will involve –
- Accounts payable & receivable
- Processing bank lodgment’s and online bank payments
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly bank reconciliations
- Posting receipts and payments to the accounts system
- Journal entry
- Liaising with other departments and suppliers to resolve queries
Ideally, you will have –
- Experience in a previous Accounts Assistant role
- Purchasing, Sales and Nominal Ledger experience, including data entry
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and priorities work.
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English
- Strong IT Skills
This is a permanent role, offering c.€28-30k.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarra Hadi: