Accounts & Payroll Administrator required for a Galway city centre based company.
- Processing Creditor invoices and preparation of creditors reconciliations & payments
- Assisting with the processing of weekly/monthly payroll (Micropay Thesaurus Software)
- Preparing Bank Reconciliations
- Assisting with preparation of P45s and year end procedures
- General office duties, answering telephone,
- Applicants must have a minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience in accounts admin or similar
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel is ESSENTIAL
- Proficiency in Micropay/Thesaurus and Sage Line 50 is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative
- Proven ability to work in a pressurised environment and to strict deadlines
- Cash handling/counting experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Applicants must have a clean driving license and either have their own car or have the use of a car for travel to event sites.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.