This role will provide support to the Financial Accountant to ensure that the Company’s creditors and debtors are effectively managed.
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors, managing/ escalating overdue payments
- Work with Sales & Marketing team to highlight outstanding accounts and work out customer resolutions to ensure faster and more effective payment schedules
- Inputting and uploading customer invoices to company accounting system
- Posting all customer receipts to Sage ensuring remittances advices are received and resolving any discrepancies
- Raising commercial invoices, statements, credit notes etc
- Ensuring revenue recognition cut-off is accurate; recognising goods in transit at month-end and raising relevant month end journals as required
- Resolving customer queries via phone, e-mail in a timely manner
- Raising journals for bank reconciliation purposes
- 2–3 years’ experience in a similar role essential
- Previous experience within a fast-moving AR environment is desirable
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office and accountancy software
- Outstanding attention to detail with an ability to reconcile complex accounts
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.