Accounts Assistant required with 2 – 3 years experience in a multinational environment. Galway city
- Creditors ledger including daily input of purchase invoices and responsibility for queries relating to payments
- Weekly processing of Cashbook and monthly bank reconciliations
- Processing of Bi/Weekly Payroll (280 employees) including posting journal
- Processing of employee expenses
- Maintenance and operation of Petty Cash records with monthly reconciliation
- Maintenance and operation of Purchasing card records.
- Completion of month end journals including but not limited to wages, petty cash, bank, revaluation, debtors and creditors ledger.
- Intrastat/VIES/VAT returns and other statutory returns required by various government offices and bodies
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- IATI or part qualified accountant would be desirable.
- ERP experience necessary, Oracle ideal
- Previous experience in a similar role for approximately 1-2 years necessary.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com