Great opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a leading international organisation. Located 10 minutes from Cork City the successful candidate will be an integral part of the financial team. The primary responsibilities of this position are to assist the Finance Manager with the day to day running of the Accounts Payable & Payroll function and assist with management accounting, reporting and compliance. If you have 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role please get in touch for more information. Maternity cover contract.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Payroll – work with external payroll provider to process all payroll information
- Accounts Payable – process and code all invoices
- Management Accounting – prepare period end journals for given admin units and present for review to manager
- Banking – process manual cheques & bank transfers
- Audit Tax and Compliance – assist with internal and external audits
- 1-3 years Accounts Payable, Payroll or general accounts experience
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!