Video for this job
This is a permanent opportunity with a well known Motor Sales organisation based in Athlone Co.Westmeath.
Your new role will involve the following –
- Management of the Accounts Receivables and in particular the credit control function
- To including the following;
- Downloading banks daily & updating customer accounts with receipts received
- Issuing of manual Invoices / Credit Notes as required
- Reporting collections and outstanding AR balances to the Business and Sales team
- Liaising with sales on a weekly basis in order to manage monthly suspensions and closures of unpaid accounts, identify accounts that may require special attention or are high risk
- Assist with the management of Accounts Payables to include the matching of Purchase Invoices and PO’s,
- Processing and control of the company’s corporate credit card scheme and card policy
- Assist with the Month-end accounts and reporting
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts within your control on a monthly basis including Bank Reconciliations.
- Supporting Finance Manager as required
- Other ad-hoc Management requests for reports and information.
To be successful for this role, you will have the following –
- 1 – 2 years of experience in an accounts assistant / payable role
- Excellent attention to detail
This role is Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm, competitive salary and bonus on offer.