Your new company are a well-known manufacturing organisation based in Offaly. They are extremely busy and are seeking an Accounts Assistant to assist their busy finance team of 3. This is a 12 month contract.
Your new role will involve the following –
- Management of the Accounts Receivables and in particular the credit control function
- To including the following;
- Downloading banks daily & updating customer accounts with receipts received
- Issuing of manual Invoices / Credit Notes as required
- Reporting collections and outstanding AR balances to the Business and Sales team
- Liaising with sales on a weekly basis in order to manage monthly suspensions and closures of unpaid accounts, identify accounts that may require special attention or are high risk
- Assist with the management of Accounts Payables to include the matching of Purchase Invoices and PO’s,
- Processing and control of the company’s corporate credit card scheme and card policy
- Assist with the Month-end accounts and reporting
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts within your control on a monthly basis including Bank Reconciliations.
- Supporting Finance Manager as required
- Other ad-hoc Management requests for reports and information.
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following –
- A relevant Accounting/Credit Qualification is desirable
- Strong experience in collections/ accounts receivable to include billing
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a similar environment
- Account Reconciliation experience is key
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a 12 month FTC, 20 days AL and you will work a half day every Friday (8am-5pm Monday – Thursday and 8am – 1:30pm Friday)