Accounts Assistant required for a leading food production business in West Cork. This is a permanent and full-time position with the opportunity to work hybrid after the initial training period. The Accounts Assistant will provide administrative support to the existing office team.
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable support.
- Preparing accurate and timely reports, accounts, and statements.
- Invoice processing and filing.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Performing bank reconciliations.
- Conducting internal audits.
- Providing excellent customer service experience for both internal and external customers.
- Previous accounts assistant/bookkeeping experience.
- Accounting Technician qualification would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficient IT skills.
- An ability to adapt and prioritise changing workloads.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty