AFS & Corporate Ledger Assistant Accountant Required in Naas, Kildare!
The primary responsibility of the AFS support role is to provide support/back-up to the Corporate ledger function & to the AFS General Manager & AFS Grade 8 Accountants.
For a full job description-Apply Today!
- To assist in the preparation of the Corporate Ledgers
- To assist in the preparation of the AFS
- To assist in the audit process through to certification.
- To assist in updating financial models used in the production of the AFS primary statements/supporting notes
- Dealing with audit queries, preparation of responses.
- Liaise with Area Accountants & other Divisions as queries arise.
- Provision of support to the AFS General Manager and to the AFS Grade 8 Accountants.
- Miscellaneous information requests as part of the AFS process, or during the calendar year.
- All other duties as required by AFS General Manager.
- Be able to demonstrate relevant experience of assisting in the preparation of and/or Companies Statutory Reporting.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of accounting standards (Irish GAAP).
- Demonstrate experience of working with both Internal and External Auditors.
- Demonstrate knowledge of IFMS systems.
- Experience of working collaboratively with multiple internal stakeholders.
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact: Roisin Donnellan