Excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant, to join a busy Irish-grown family business based in Tullamore.
The successful candidate will play a vital role in taking care of clients and making them feel welcome.
This is a full-time permanent position.
- Debtor/Creditor Management
- Process electronic payments files
- Posting supplier invoices, matching with delivery dockets/statements.
- Dealing with discrepancies, preparing supplier payment runs, paying suppliers
- Preparing/emailing quotations/invoices/statements
- Posting cash sales/customer deposits and corresponding invoices, recording deposits paid in the ledger, chasing debt
- Prepare timely VAT returns through ROS
- Prepare timely Intrastat Returns & Complete Customs Clearance
- Prepare Bank Lodgements
- General office filing and all other job-related tasks as required
- Assist in the preparation of audit files & liaising with auditors
- Assist with client monthly/quarterly reporting
- Support for property management initiatives
- General administration
- Administering Petty Cash with monthly reconciliation
Key requirements and desired skills.:
Previous experience in the motor trade is highly desirable and Knowledge of Kerridge/key loop (Dealer Management System) is an advantage
- Part qualified Accountant / IATI qualification an advantage
- Excellent administration and data entry skills with full knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- Be professional & courteous with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, self-motivate, multi-task and be flexible in approach
- Ability to work as part of a high-performing team as well as on your own initiative
For a confidential discussion and more information on this Accounts assistant role please get in touch with Michelle Miley.
+353 90 6450667