Accounts & Payroll Administrator required for Galway city catering and events company.
Applicants must have a clean driving license and either have their own car or have the use of
a car for travel to event sites during summer months.
- Processing Creditor invoices and preparation of creditors reconciliations & payments
- Preparing Bank Reconciliations
- Assisting with preparation of P45s and year end procedures
- General office duties, answering telephone, door entry system etc.
- During the summer months, the job holder will operate a cash office facility at event sites approximately 4 days per month.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in accounts admin or similar
- Cash handling/counting experience is preferable as it will make the duties of float preparation
- and end of day duties at events more efficient.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel is ESSENTIAL
- Applicants must have a clean driving license and either have their own car or have the use of
- a car for travel to event sites, (referenced above)
- Knowledge of Micropay/Thesaurus and Sage Line 50 will be beneficial
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.