- Reference: 46912
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Longford, Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
As part of the Site Finance Team, the Accounts Administrator, reporting to the local Financial Controller, will be responsible for compliance to the Inward Processing (IP) procedure, payroll support and analytics, credit cards and accounts payable support.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and submit bi-monthly Revenue Bill of Discharge returns
- Extract source inventory data from Oracle ERP system
- Submit Bill of Discharge returns to Revenue via Revenue online portal
- Responsible for consolidating bi-weekly and monthly payroll reports and submit to 3rd Party payroll provider and process payroll journals
- Responsible for payroll analytics
- Ensuring correct deductions, BIK, pensions.
- Responsible for monthly & annual revenue returns incl. Internal & External Audit payroll requests
- Provide support to AP department and inputting of invoices.
- Processing employee credit card expense claims on a timely basis.
- Monthly credit card reconciliation and credit card expense accruals.
- Manage new credit card requests and respond to employee queries as required
- Provide statistics on processing of credit card expenses
- Accounting Technician or equivalent.
- Three years experience in a similar background.
- Excellent Excel skills are required for this role.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills, with strong people skills
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to present summary data through Powerpoint.
- Capable of working on own initiative, and meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to carry out responsibilities to the highest standards ensuring compliance with all financial policies and procedures.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton on 090 64 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!