Based with a well known charitable organisation in Dublin City Centre this Accounts Administrator position will be for initial period of 3 months with the potential for further opportunities from there with the company. Working within a small finance team you will be responsible for the daily administration responsibilities within the finance department.
- Be the Finance representative on the daily opening of the post in conjunction with Fundraising department.
- Complete the lodgement of all Fundraising and other monies received and to ensure its swift transfer to the bank
- Entering of Finance lodgement batch numbers into the Finance bank reconciliation
- Administration and reconciliation of the Finance Petty Cash including recording the imprest amounts.
- Weekly reconciliation of services petty cash submissions and provide summary to Finance Accounts Assistant for processing.
- Review of staff expense claim forms for completeness before processing by Finance Officer.
- Responsibility for updating the staff mileage log.
- Scanning of invoices and expense claims.
- Filing of physical and digital files
- Admin support for Head of Finance including reports, arrange meetings, minutes, contract management
- Degree, Diploma or other qualifications in a finance or business related field would be advantageous but not essential.
- Strong Microsoft proficiency especially Excel skills are essential.
- Experience in any accounting software would be an advantage.
- Two year’s experience in an office working environment is preferred
For a confidential discussion on this position please contact: Eoghan Dalton