Accounts Administrator required with 2 years plus experience for a well established manufacturing company in Co. Galway.
- Input sales orders into our Sales Order Log/File, issue order confirmations and keep customers informed of order status.
- Respond to customer queries by email / phone.
- Prepare Sales Invoices and supporting user manual packs and export documentation.
- Co-ordinate transportation with vendors to ensure that orders are delivered on time and in a cost effective manner.
- Ensure that all certificates and paperwork is in place in advance to ensure that no deliveries are delayed.
- Process supplier’s invoices –issue credit /debit notes as required
- Assist with debtor / creditor management / supplier payments
- VAT / Vies / Intrastat reports
- Provide front office and reception support
- Filing: incoming invoices, checklists and supplier statements
- Place and send orders to all suppliers and input details into our Purchase Order Log
- Ensure our supplier’s process orders issued to you for management and that you monitor these orders to ensure they dispatch and are received on schedule.
- Maintain our System Control Log adjustments
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com