Excellent opportunity for an Accounts Admin to join an exciting Irish company at the forefront of the circular economy.
Reporting to the Plant Controller, the Accounts Administrator will provide support to the Finance Department by managing daily accounting tasks.
This is a permanent role and offers Hybrid working.
Responsibilities to include (Full job description available upon request):
- Accurate data inputting into appropriate financial systems
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Creditor, bank and nominal ledger reconciliations
- Preparation of weekly and monthly financial reporting
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Is great with numbers and process orientated
- Pays attention to details and can prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft package, especially Excel
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in an Accounts environment is an advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on this Accounts Admin role please contact Michelle Miley.
+353 90 6450667