Accounts Administrator required with 4 years plus experience ideally coming from a manufacturing environment. Mayo based.
· Assume total ownership of the Finance operations (billing, accounts preparation, customer payments, aged debtors and creditors).
· Support the Finance team in meeting department KPIs and report regularly to the relevant stakeholders.
· Prepare business financial reports for the facility which will support the team in achieving important department goals and objectives.
· Support the departments at the facility with tasks required to ensure the efficient and accurate processing of documentation to deal with supplier accounts including reconciliations, payments and supplier queries.
· Oversee aged items and following up with customers and suppliers where necessary.
· Liaise with the Finance team on audit matters.
· Get involved in upcoming finance projects.
· Process payments to suppliers in accordance with the agreed payment terms.
· Third level qualification in Business, Accounting, Finance or other related degree from an accredited third level institution.
· The successful candidate must be a self-starter who has experience in working in a billing and accounts type role, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact cross-functionally with all levels of management and across all geographies.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.