- Reference: D46997
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Accounting Manager (UK, Ireland and Singapore)
In this newly created exciting position, the Accounting Manager will be responsible for Accounting activities for my clients international teams.This position will report to Corporate Finance at New York Headquarters and work in partnerships with the international management team. The Accounting Manager will be responsible for overall oversight of accounting activities, reporting, statutory reporting and internal control environment. This position is based in Dublin 2.
Responsibilities will include;
- Managing the monthly financial close process including preparation of monthly financial statements for the international entities according to financial reporting standards.
- Analysis and reconciliations of balance sheet accounts, intercompany transactions and elimination entries.
- Lead the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly re-forecasts (P&L and cash flow) and KPIs in partnership with key stakeholders and leadership team.
- Provide analytical and strategic support to shape and drive commercial opportunities and corporate activities.
- Ensuring appropriate accounting controls are implemented and adhered to.
- Reviewing and preparing VAT and supporting the preparation of corporation tax returns.
- Supervising and serving as global liaison for the statutory audit of financial statements.
- Working closely with management and employees of International offices.
- Supporting the Corporate Headquarter in New York to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies and procedures.
- Assisting (as needed) in identifying opportunities for process efficiencies and implementing enhancements to improve overall efficiency.
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent degree required
- MBA, CPA, or Chartered Accountant preferred
- 4 plus years’ experience in a similar position for a multinational company
- Knowledge of local tax and other legal issues as necessary
- Microsoft Office software (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel) expertise a must.
- Hands-on approach with both tactical and strategic mind-set.
- Tenacious self-starter and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with internal/external teams/vendors.
- For further information on this role, please contact Ita Hodder on 087 6755011 or email email@example.com For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ieFor more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our five branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone