Our client is seeking a Qualified Accountant to join their talented team of proactive professional advisors in West Cork on a permanent basis. This role is an excellent opportunity to build a rewarding career in a reputable and growing practice with a strong presence both locally and internationally. They are also open to speaking with those who are close to becoming fully qualified. Strong package on offer along with hybrid working options. Average tenure within the organisation is 11 years.
The role will include preparing and reviewing financial statements and tax computations for sole traders, companies, and partnerships. You will be working closely with a diverse team of experts and contributing to the growth and development of the Practice.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified CPA/ACCA/ACA accountant with practice experience and will have:
- A passion for helping business owners solve problems and maximize opportunities.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Sage accounts, Thesaurus, Core, ROS, Microsoft Outlook.
- Strong analytical skills and technical knowledge.
- Commercial awareness and a commitment to exceptional customer service.
- A willingness to learn and grow professionally.
What you will get in return
They offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels. Accountants' package will include – professional subscriptions, employer pension and healthcare contribution, and blended WFH. They also provide ongoing training, support, and personal development opportunities.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.