Based with a Public Sector body based in Naas on an initial 12 month contract, the succesful candidate will work as part of the wider finance team within the corporate division.
- To assist in the day to day running of the Corporate Ledger
- Assist in the audit process – coordinate and compile audit answers and prepare detailed analysis as requested.
- Updating of financial models used in the production of month end, year- end or ad-hoc reporting through the use of SAP & Excel, and providing variance analysis on outputs
- Providing inputs to cash flow and working capital models on a monthly basis
- Performing analysis on general ledgers code to ensure accuracy and attention to detail
- Dealing with queries – AP, Accruals, Prepayments, Banking, Journals, FOIs, PQs, etc…
- All other duties as required by Corporate Accountant
- Be able to demonstrate relevant experience of assisting with the preparation of month end and year end reports and reconciliations
- Demonstrate good knowledge of accounting standards and an understanding of how ledgers work in relation to cost centres and general ledger reporting.
- Demonstrate experience of working with both Internal and External Auditors
- Demonstrate knowledge of SAP – please note, this team uses SAP on a daily basis, mostly with regard to financial reporting. The successful applicant must be happy working in this environment.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton.