Practice Accountant required with 3 years plus experience in a practice. Qualified or part qualified. Galway
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships, companies to partner review stage
- Preparation of audited accounts and supporting audit file
- Preparation of all tax returns
- Preparation of statutory returns
- Leading client audits
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively project manage several assignments simultaneously and be proactive in approach to client service and business development.
- 3-5 years of experience in a practice environment
- Strong working knowledge of accounts production, audit and taxation with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Strong IT skills i.e., Sage Accounts Production, Thesaurus would be an advantage
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a busy team
- Strong communication skills, confident in client interaction / development.
- Ability to respond to internal requests for support and assistance in a prompt and professional manner
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.