Video for this job
My Client, a startup manufacturing company based in Co. Meath is seeking to recruit an Accountant / PQ Accountant to join their team at this crucial stage of their development. Reporting to the CEO you will manage the day to day accounting function, and play an integral part in the set up of the financial systems and processes in conjunction with their auditors.
- Responsibility for the day to day accounting function
- General ledger / Accounts and Reconciliation support.
- Assisting with the preparation of the 4 weekly Management Accounts and supporting schedules.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- VAT and Intrastat
- Preparation of key production reports and overseeing variance analysis on a daily/weekly basis
- Posting of payments and allocation of such to creditors accounts
- Monthly reconciliation of all supplier accounts, ensuring queries are dealt with quickly
- Act as a link between manufacturing/purchasing/quality and finance
- Dealing with queries from the staff at all levels.
Required Experience / Skills:
- Candidates must be a qualified or part-qualified accountant with proven technical ability and computer literacy
- A background and understanding of the operations in a busy manufacturing facility
- Self-starter with ability to work on own initiative & work to tight deadlines
- Ability to take ownership, be proactive and achieve desired results is key.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS office applications / and Oracle systems
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton on 090 64 78104 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie