Based with a lading global healthcare provider in their Cherrywood Share Service Centre, this 10 month contract role will see you be responsible for the financial accounting for one or more entities within the EMEA region.
This is a hybrid role that will offer 2 days a week working from home.
- Responsibility for daily and monthly financial activity under US GAAP
- Preparation and review of annual financial statements in accordance FRS102
- Manage and ensure timely completion of Internal and External audits
- Perform analytics to ensure accuracy of financial information
- Ongoing work with internal teams to identify project needs arising from new accounting and industry developments or process gaps
- Co-ordination with other internal parties meet various reporting deadline
- Review UK and Irish VAT, CSO and intrastate return
- Preparation and review UK corporate tax return
- Complete SOX controls in line with control matrix
- Maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Oversight of outsourced business partner
- A professional accounting qualification from a recognised body – ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA; preference for a big four trained accountant
- 2-3 years business experience – preferably with Shared Service Centre or multinational corporation background
- SAP or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
- Experience in preparation of Financial Statements preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Able to work alone to understand and summarise financial data into high quality, accurate and usable summaries
- Strong computer skills especially MS Office
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton.