Video for this job
One of the country’s best known Pharma / Medical Device companies who have their shared service centre in South Dublin is seeking to hire an accountant to join their team on a temporary basis for an initial 6-month contract.
The accountant is responsible for providing business unit general accounting and internal control support, assisting in the completion of month-end close, and ensuring that the general ledger account balances and trial balances are accurate and reflect the correct amounts.
This accountant position is a priority hire for the company so please call me today to discuss your application.
- Responsibility for the monthly general ledger close activities for US GAAP
- Review of monthly reconciliations & journals to ensure high-quality compliance with US GAAP
- Maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensure timely completion of audits and audit reports
- Proactively maintain quality and manage errors of accounts
- Perform analytics to ensure accuracy of financial information
- Identify opportunities for improvement of processes to reduce costs
- Provide input on an ad hoc basis for key stakeholders
- 3+ years of Post Qualified Accounting experience
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Work
- Strong Accounting, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- SAP knowledge/experience
- Knowledge of Intercompany accounting
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton