Reporting to the Site Financial Controller this permanent position is based just outside Athlone with a well established manufacturer. With a strong pipeline of new product development the company continues to grow in each of their key areas.
- Preparation of month end reporting for Manufacturing Site and other Irish entities
- Cash and Performance Forecasting
- Cost Centre reporting
- Development of (recently implemented) SAP By Design into a reporting mechanism
- Responsible for analysis of variances and reconciliation of performance to expectations
- Ensure compliance with Finance Policies and Statutory requirements
- VAT/Intrastat/VIES returns
- Any other Finance duties as required in a fluid environment
- Backup to other Team members key tasks
- Minimum of 3 years accounting experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualification
- Able to demonstrate a solid track record of financial management, performance management and systems skills
- High Level of Excel capability
- Use of SAP By Design
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton.