Based with a multinational company whoa re setting up their first Irish operation in West Dublin / Kildare to service their client, this permanent position is an excellent opportunity to be one the first Irish hires for the company. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the successful candidate will be primarily responsible for AP, AR, financial reporting and maintenance of bank accounts.
- Issue all sales invoices, verify incoming invoices and process payments.
- Responsible for labeling of assets, maintaining purchase invoices and conducting periodic inventory checks.
- Complete audits on expense reports and credit card invoices.
- Preparation of financial statements and and accounting reports for management.
- Issuing of all purchase orders.
- Maintain customer records while also processing service parts orders, shipments, receipts and inventory.
Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting.
ACCA or equivalent is beneficial.
Minimum of 2 years previous industry accounting experience.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton.