Our client, a global healthcare leader who specialises in life-changing technologies is recruiting for an Accountant to join their growing team. This role is a 12-month contract. This role will operate under a hybrid working model with some aspects of remote and office-based work required on a weekly basis.
As an Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring month-end reporting is carried out efficiently and in line with the agreed timetable.
- Ensuring accounting practices are in compliance with regulatory policies.
- Providing cost information to management and other departments as required.
- Preparing and submitting Revenue/Regulatory returns as required.
- Reviewing and reconciling inter-company accounts, involving communication with other business locations worldwide.
- Monthly financial accounting to include preparation and analysis of journals at month-end, analysis of month-end accounts.
- Preparing and analysing balance sheet reconciliations at month-end.
*Detailed job description is available on request.
- A relevant Accountancy/Finance degree.
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA, or IATI accredited.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexible and innovative approach to work.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this Accountant role, please contact Emma Cawley.