Exciting opportunity for a Practice Manager to join a progressive, technology and client-focused accountancy firm. This role is a permanent and full-time position with Hybrid working based out of Sligo.
Responsibilities will include: (Full description available on request)
- Organising the office workload and ensuring all deadlines are met
- Maintaining an excellent working relationship with clients
- Development of the client base; networking and meeting prospects
- Statutory and management accounts
- Participate in and manage the accounting operations and financial reporting
- Implement and monitor accounting processes and controls and document policies and procedures
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Highly conscientious and self-motivated
- ACCA/ACA qualified accountant
- 3-5 years in a management role in a practice environment
- Has in-depth knowledge and experience in accounting for SME's.
- Strong IT skills relating to various accounting systems: Xero, IRIS, Sage and Quickbooks
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role please get in touch with Michelle Miley.
+353 90 6450667